Call: (804) 648-KIDS (5437)
Located in Eastern Henrico at the intersection of Laburnum Avenue and Creighton Road, The Village has created a place that puts children first in all that we do--while serving the parents and our community as we strive to do our very best in helping to mold and educate God's little children.
Hours of Operation
6:00am-6:00pm, Monday - Friday
A Message from the Directors
More Parent Reminders!
- Please update your child's health records (immunizations and physicals.)
- Please sign your child in and out daily in the lobby and your child's classroom.
- Please contact the VLC staff if your child will be absent or arriving late, so we can plan accordingly.
- Update all phone numbers, addresses, immunizations and other contact information at the front office ASAP.
- Please make sure your child has a healthy, daily snack, change of clothes, blankets, etc.
Joe Corbi Fundraiser
Harvest Festival Thank You
The VLC-PAB wishes a big congratulations to the Harvest Festival Raffle Winner on October 25, 2019. Ms. Ashley won a free week of childcare ($150 value). We are looking forward to doing another raffle in December, so stay tuned for more information.
Joe Corbi Fundraiser
The VLC-PAB is also initiating its Fall Fundraiser. We are selling Joe Corbi's Pizza, Cookie Dough, and Desserts. Please help us sell these products with the goal of a profit to purchase some items on the VLC's Wish List for much needed classroom items for our children. The Classroom that sells the most will receive a pizza party. Your participation would be gladly appreciated.
Seasonal Giving at the VLC
The season of Thanksgiving is upon us. It's the season that we reflect on our missions and reach out to our community and spread love. We are so grateful for each of our families enrolled in The Village Learning Center, Inc. You are the heartbeat of our very existence. We are currently collecting canned goods and non-perishable items to bless some families during this holiday season. If you would like to participate, please add to our collections from November 4-21. For suggestions of recipients of a Harvest Basket, please let us know. Thank you in advance for your participation.
For questions, please contact us.
Harvest Basket Donations